Chemistry Lecturer jobs
Click on this for checking planned date of lecturer jobs planned date. 18-09-2022
Click on this for complete ads view : last date for apply is 22-08-2022
How to deposit fees for Chemistry Lecturer
you can also read this book for depositing fees in ppsc: guidline for fees depositing
PPSC Fee Payment through JazzCash Mobile Application?
PPSC Fee Payment through NBP Mobile Application?
PPSC Fee Payment through HBL Mobile Application?
For payments fees through other bank click this video link
PPSC Fee Payment through MEZAN BANK ATM
PPSC Fee Payment through BOP MOBILE APP
new methods for depsit fee
syllabus for written test
No of post.
- 1. Before applying online please vist the site of ppsc for guidlines like general instructions, writen test, interview etc. PPSC
- 2. Semi gourment and automonous boides of federal government or provincial government employees as well as local bodies are not entitled for agen concession for the period of their service in such organization
- 3. if a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equal to prescribed qualification then he/she will be required to deposit equialnce certificate by competant authority. of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC& QEDC of concerned administrative department, if candidate fail to submit equivalnce certificate when asked by the commesion his /her candidature shall be cancelled.4. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his /
her application shall be rejected.
5. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
6. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or
before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
7. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks orpercentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
8. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
9. The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLYbe held at Lahore.