Let me tell you an interesting story. Though it may not be that much interesting for my brother (maybe a frightening one for him) am sure you guys will be amused. Recently my niece got her first cellphone and she is all happy as she gets a new toy. So she is just exploring it and in short busy with it most of the time. My brother started acting paranoid after seeing her behavior. According to him, she is hooked up with the phone, always busy texting and chatting and writing long paragraphs to god know who.
He made a whole list of complaints and give it to me. He wanted me to find him a solution. I am sharing some of his complaints with you guys.
- Who are her online friends
- Why is she spending so much time on her phone
- Is this the obsession they warn us about?
- How can I know what type of messages she receives from her new online friends
- How will I know if she is in any sort of trouble or if someone is bullying her online?
- Have I made a mistake by buying her a cellphone
Well, the list was long but I guess you know the vibes. On the other hand, he was frustrated with himself as well for thinking like that and not trusting her daughter. I had a long chat with him and he was pretty satisfied in the end. I thought why not share that with you all as I know many parents are planning to buy their kids a new cellphone or the ones who have recently done it and are going through the same phase. Here are some ground realities about the teen generation and technology evolution.
- You can’t just be the caveman and avoid the technology, smart gadget while living in the era.
- Technology is here to help us and make us live the best life
- Change is always difficult so it is alright to feel the kind of frustrated if your kid is spending too much time on smart gadgets.
- You are not a bad parent if you want to know about their digital life.
I told him to just get the OgyMogy spy app. For those of you who don’t know about it here is a brief introduction to spy app technology.
OgyMogy Spy App:
OgyMogy spy app is a cloud-based app that can be used to spy on others through smart gadgets. Now two questions arise what kind of gadgets and who can we spy on legally. Here are the answers
- OgyMogy spy app can be used for cellphones (Android,iPhone), tablets, Laptops, and Desktops
- It is legally fine to use the spying services for your minor kid, teenager, or your employees(through a company-owned device.)You can even use it for any patient or elderly as well. If you want to use the spy app services apart from the above-mentioned people then you must have written consent from the target person.
Text Message Spy Services:
Text message spy app services are a feature that lets the user know everything they want to know about the target texts. As a parent, you can
- Check the new friends of the teen.
- Monitor the newly added contacts and the deleted ones as well and know about the reason.
- Read the sent and received text message content in detail and find out what kind of interests and hobbies your kid share and discuss with others.
- By having remote access to the chat group of the teen, OgyMogy text message spy app features allow the user to know about any blackmailing, bullying, or harassment issue faced by the kid on time.
- You can take action right away as all the information is saved with the date and time.
- Even if the kid tries to get rid of any troubling content or in another case the message gets deleted accidentally even then if you are a spy app user, OgyMogy will keep a copy of the text messages for you.
Last but not least taking help from the technology to have a monitoring eye on the online life of the kids is just for their safety and wellbeing. It has nothing to do with good/bad parent /children relationships.